Saturday, August 23, 2008
Week 9, Thing 23
Wow!! There are certainly a lot of things packed into this course. The copyright issue is certainly one that needs to be addressed as many teachers and students have the attitude that if it is on the internet, than anyone can use it. Although there are several "things" I hope to incorporate into my teaching, there are others that I don't see myself using. However, I think it is good to become familiar with them so that as teacher and/or students ask about them, I can at least provide an intelligent explanation. As with many new concepts in education, the question arises - where will I find time to include these new tools? However, in order to stay on top of things and to help students learn their way through these tools, the time needs to be found. This was a great opportunity. I would participate in another learning experience like this during the summer. Based on the time involved, I'm not sure that I would attempt this during the school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment